Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Yanjing Wang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/18 08:52:44 UTC

Restore the NOT_EQUALS expression when converting Rel to Sql

Hi Community,

  I found c1 <> '' RexNode will be simplified as c1 > '' and c1 < ''. Could
we restore it to the c1 <> '' when converting Rel to Sql?

Re: Restore the NOT_EQUALS expression when converting Rel to Sql

Posted by Yanjing Wang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Please Ignore this thread, fixed in CALCITE-4449
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-4449>.

Yanjing Wang <zh...@gmail.com> 于2021年8月18日周三 下午4:52写道: