Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Han-Cheol Cho <ha...@nhn-playart.com> on 2015/07/03 09:07:29 UTC

How to renew Kerberos ticket to run balancer for long time?

Hi, all

Recently I have set up Kerberos security for a Hadoop cluster and added a few data nodes to it.

While running hdfs balancer, I found that Kerberos ticket is expired and balancer stop.
The Kerberos ticket has 1day lifetime with 7days max renewable lifetime.

Are there any options to automatically renew the ticket while running balancer?
Or should I re-start it everyday?

Best wishes

 趙漢哲  CHO, HAN-CHEOL (Ph.D)
 データ研究室   / 社員
  --> 〒105-6322 東京都港区虎ノ門1-23-1 虎ノ門ヒルズ森タワー22階
Email  hancheol.cho@nhn-playart.com   Messenger

NHN PlayArt 株式会社