Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/01 01:04:16 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-851: : Add requireStable flag into ListConsumerGroupOffsetsOptions

Hello folks,

I'd like to call out for a vote for the following KIP to expose the
requireStable flag inside admin client's options as well:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-851%3A+Add+requireStable+flag+into+ListConsumerGroupOffsetsOptions

Any feedback as well as your votes are welcome.

-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-851: : Add requireStable flag into ListConsumerGroupOffsetsOptions

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello everyone,

I'm ending this KIP vote as accepted with 4 binding +1s (John, Bruno,
David, Luke).

The wiki page has been updated and the corresponding code merged to trunk.
Thanks!

Guozhang

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guozhang,