Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/05 10:02:07 UTC

Re: Apache Camel Question

Hi

No removal is not supported. The file component is primary designed
for exchange data via files.
Not really for monitoring directory folders. Also the original Java
File API didnt support this either.

You can use the newer Java File API for this.

And its not on the roadmap to add this feature as it would require
significant changes to use the newer
Java file API which also can have slightly different way of operating
depending on the underlying File system.

And its not a common use-case (yet) to react on files being deleted.

--
Claus Ibsen