Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca> on 2006/09/29 20:05:43 UTC

Bugzilla 3.1.7 target

Can someone please add a 3.1.7 target to bugzilla.

Thanks!

Daryl

Re: Bugzilla 3.1.7 target

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 02:07:35PM -0500, Michael Parker wrote:
>>> Can someone please add a 3.1.7 target to bugzilla.
>> How about 3.1.6?
>> I added both.
>
> Um.  You added a 3.1.6 and 3.1.7 version, which should only be done when it's
> actually released.

Removed both.

> The request was for a 3.1.7 milestone. :)    I just granted him the full BZ
> privs and this is a good "make sure it's all working" test. :)

Added 3.1.7.  Thanks.

Re: Bugzilla 3.1.7 target

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Windows 95 is the only true Operating System -- it does whatever it wants.

Re: Bugzilla 3.1.7 target

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
Michael Parker wrote:
> Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
>> Can someone please add a 3.1.7 target to bugzilla.
>>

> How about 3.1.6?
>
> I added both.
>
> Michael

Of course, I was too quick and added versions instead of targets.  Feel
free to fix up the other now that you have permission.

Michael

Re: Bugzilla 3.1.7 target

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.

Re: Bugzilla 3.1.7 target

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 02:05:43PM -0400, Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
> Can someone please add a 3.1.7 target to bugzilla.

I can, but you should have perms to as well...  /me checks
Hrm, you were never "PMC" enabled, done now. :)

So to do it, goto BZ, Products -> SpamAssassin -> Edit Milestones -> Add.
The Sortkey is what is used to sort the list.  When adding in a new
Milestone, it gets a Sortkey of 0 so it appears at the top of the list.
When the next release happens, the older ones should be changed to have
a Sortkey of 10.  So a 3.1.7 milestone would get 0 to start, and then
when we release 3.1.6 that Sortkey should get changed to 10.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
For every action there's an equal and opposite criticism.