Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Courtney <co...@roadrunner.com> on 2016/08/02 19:30:24 UTC

Help wanted

Hello!
My name is Courtney and I was working on a project when I came upon your help wanted page. I was just curious if this was a position open or just free work needed? I graduate this December from college in programming and would love to gain some experience. Please let me know what you have if anything. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Help wanted

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
Free work only - no paid positions.

If you are looking for programming experience, you will probably be most
interested in development. What programming languages do you use? Build
tools?

Patricia