Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jonathan Bender <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/15 05:23:45 UTC

Re: HBase crashes on table creation

Just to provide a bit more context: here is the log for Zookeeper.  I am
getting a "NoNode" exception after creating the table in the shell.

http://pastebin.com/0bUCYkXb

<http://pastebin.com/0bUCYkXb>Cheers,
Jon

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks for updating the list Jonathan.
St.Ack

Posted by Jonathan Bender <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hey all,

Posted by Jonathan Bender <jo...@gmail.com>.
I was running the shell from the master node.  Once I create the table it
just gives me that InterruptedException and that's the extent of it.  The
master crashes and I have to start HBase up again.

As for the lzo CLASSPATH stuff--I only built the lzo libraries once so there
shouldn't be any conflicts.  Did the compression test on each node and it
seemed fine.

Just to rehash all the logs I have posted:

Master: http://pastebin.com/xbsVQvVn
ZK: http://pastebin.com/eLqNgf1x
Regionserver (.236): http://pastebin.com/0bUCYkXb

Thanks for the assistance--if it comes down to it I can update to the new
CDH3 and try this whole mess again, but I'd like to figure this out all the
same.
<http://pastebin.com/xbsVQvVn>

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
That all sounds reasonable.