Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/14 14:27:17 UTC

Items for our April report to the board?

Hi all, it is time for our quarterly report to the board.

Please let me know of any updates or information that we wish to
include in the report.

thanks,

bryan

Re: Items for our April report to the board?

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bryan,

The JDO project is still working on the 3.2 release. The web site db-jdo-site db.apache.org/jdo is up and running.

Regards,
Craig

> On Apr 14, 2021, at 7:27 AM, Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all, it is time for our quarterly report to the board.
>
> Please let me know of any updates or information that we wish to
> include in the report.
>
> thanks,
>
> bryan

Craig L Russell