Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2003/05/15 20:40:05 UTC

To do for release 1.0

These 10 open Bugzilla entries are currently assigned to milestone 1.0:

19549 NormalizeNamespace in DOMStreamer crashes on Windows
19550 Scheduler jobs are not persistent
19558 Provide unit tests for core classes
19567 Provide scratchpad for third party publications
19569 Load test and provide benchmarks
19577 Provide Class Diagrams
19580 Provide default implementations in root sitemap, with overri
19581 Create a default publication
19582 Standardize Lenya menus
19596 Standardize CMS screens

Cheers,
Andreas

Re: To do for release 1.0

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
>>
>>> These 10 open Bugzilla entries are currently assigned to milestone 1.0:
>>>

>>> 19550 Scheduler jobs are not persistent
>>
>> Andreas?
>

> It was fixed with the "old" scheduler interface.
>
> I'm currently moving the scheduler to a pub-independent
> sitemap. That required some changes in the PageEnvelope
> (it was publication-dependent) and a "rat-tail" of simplifications
> in other classes. I'm currently testing it and will hopefully be
> ready today.

great

Thanks very much

Michael

Re: To do for release 1.0

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

Re: To do for release 1.0

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@apache.org>.
Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

>These 10 open Bugzilla entries are currently assigned to milestone 1.0:
>
>19549 NormalizeNamespace in DOMStreamer crashes on Windows

fixed. well, replaced by something else

>19550 Scheduler jobs are not persistent

Andreas?

>19558 Provide unit tests for core classes

the testing "framework" is set up, but we need to write more tests

>19567 Provide scratchpad for third party publications

done: module "pubs" (although I think we should rename it, maybe
"lenya-scratchpad-pubs")

>19569 Load test and provide benchmarks

still todo

>19577 Provide Class Diagrams

we will do an update of the existing diagram when we will have reached 1.0

>19580 Provide default implementations in root sitemap, with overri

work in progress

>19581 Create a default publication

work in progress (should be finished by the beginning of next week)

>19582 Standardize Lenya menus

done?

>19596 Standardize CMS screens

work in progress