Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/29 19:17:58 UTC

JIRA category for Helix is still Incubator

Hi Guys,

Looks like the JIRA for Helix is still under Incubator:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HELIX

But this is still the valid place to file JIRA ticket for Helix I suppose?

Thanks,

Henry

Re: JIRA category for Helix is still Incubator

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Asked infra in irc and fixed now.

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: JIRA category for Helix is still Incubator

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys!

Posted by Kanak Biscuitwala <ka...@hotmail.com>.