Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mi11h0use <tm...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/25 20:59:18 UTC

RadioChoice not allow setEscapeModelStrings(false) ?

Hi, I'm trying to do something like this:

add(new RadioChoice("testid", Arrays
					.asList(new Boolean[] { new Boolean(true),
							new Boolean(false) }),
					createBooleanIChoiceRenderer("<br>Test 1", "Test
2")).setEscapeModelStrings(false));

the method createBooleanIChoiceRenderer basically takes in the two strings
and displays one for true and one for false. However, on my HTML page, the
are still getting printed out and not being escaped. Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

Re: RadioChoice not allow setEscapeModelStrings(false) ?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Use the RadioGroup instead. RadioChoice is merely for convenience and
quick'n dirty lists of radio buttons.

Martijn

On 10/25/07, mi11h0use <tm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to do something like this:
>
> add(new RadioChoice("testid", Arrays
>                                         .asList(new Boolean[] { new Boolean(true),
>                                                         new Boolean(false) }),
>                                         createBooleanIChoiceRenderer("<br>Test 1", "Test
> 2")).setEscapeModelStrings(false));
>
> the method createBooleanIChoiceRenderer basically takes in the two strings
> and displays one for true and one for false. However, on my HTML page, the
> are still getting printed out and not being escaped. Any Ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta4 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta4/