Posted to users@camel.apache.org by AlanFoster <al...@alanfoster.me> on 2013/08/26 14:11:45 UTC

IntelliJ plugin for Camel / Blueprint / Karaf

Hey guys,

Just letting you know that if you're doing any sort of Blueprint Camel
development using IntelliJ that I've just released a new plugin to help with
developer productivity :)

The project is open source and further information is available here
https://github.com/AlanFoster/Camelry

Be sure to check it out and give any feed back :)

Cheers
Alan

Re: IntelliJ plugin for Camel / Blueprint / Karaf

Posted by AlanFoster <al...@alanfoster.me>.
No problem! If you run into problems or have any ideas, be sure to create an
issue on Github :)

Re: IntelliJ plugin for Camel / Blueprint / Karaf

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Very cool.  Thanks for the hard work, Alan!  I'll check it out.