Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/30 23:04:18 UTC

Re: Rampart 1.2 with Axis2 1.3 final release

Hi,
Your question would be answered better in the rampart list..
I'm cc'ing it... Make sure to join that list..

thanks,
Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

Re: Rampart 1.2 with Axis2 1.3 final release

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Please use rampart-1.3 with axis2-1.3 :

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ws/rampart/1_3