Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Klein <pa...@bi-so.de> on 2007/03/06 10:20:19 UTC

@Shell component, refresh and IE

Hello!

I'm using the @Shell component's refresh tag to set trigger the reload
of a given page every 10 seconds. All works fine using Firefox. However,
using IE all goes havoc as IE seems to drop at least parts of the reload
url. The refresh part of the page looks like the following:

URL=http://localhost:8080/myapp/ImportMatrix.page;jsessionid=C79B17BAFCE7166D80F92708F500D4B9"
/>

after the refresh i'm seeing the following url in IE:

    http://localhost:8080/myapp/ImportMatrix.page

completely disregarding the jsessionid, which brings me back to the
login page.

Used Tapestry-version: 4.1.1, 4.1.2-SNAPSHOT (15.2.2007)

Could anyone give me a hint on how to fix this?

Regards,
    Patrick