Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/08/08 13:49:13 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Archetypes 2010.02 release

Hi,

in order to align the ServiceMix Components and the ServiceMix
Archetypes, I submit a new version of the ServiceMix Archetypes using
the 2010.02 version of the ServiceMix Components.

After this release, I will submit another one to your vote, using
2011.01 components.

We fixed the following issues in this release:

** Bug
     * [SM-2002] - Maven3 is not happy with poms
     * [SM-2015] - servicemix camel archtype generates camel-context.xml
with wrong namespace
     * [SM-2112] - Component archetypes should create the blueprint
descriptor

** Improvement
     * [SM-1946] - Upgrade archetypes and provide a clean version
     * [SM-2022] - Replace commons logging in
servicemix-camel-osgi-bundle archetype with java.util.logging to
simplify example

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-004/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Archetypes 2010.02 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Here's my +1

Regards
JB

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman
On 2011-8-8, at 下午7:49, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in order to align the ServiceMix Components and the ServiceMix
> Archetypes, I submit a new version of the ServiceMix Archetypes
> using the 2010.02 version of the ServiceMix Components.
>
> After this release, I will submit another one to your vote, using
> 2011.01 components.
>
> We fixed the following issues in this release:
>
> ** Bug
>    * [SM-2002] - Maven3 is not happy with poms
>    * [SM-2015] - servicemix camel archtype generates camel-
> context.xml with wrong namespace
>    * [SM-2112] - Component archetypes should create the blueprint
> descriptor
>
> ** Improvement
>    * [SM-1946] - Upgrade archetypes and provide a clean version
>    * [SM-2022] - Replace commons logging in servicemix-camel-osgi-
> bundle archetype with java.util.logging to simplify example
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-004/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Regards
> JB
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Archetypes 2010.02 release

Posted by UlhasBhole <ap...@gmail.com>.
+1,

-- Ulhas Bhole

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Archetypes 2010.02 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,

the vote has passed with the following results:

+1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Freeman Fang, Gert Vanthienen
+1 (non-binding): Charles Moulliard, Ulhas Bhole

I'm promoting the artifacts to the Maven Central repo and update Jira.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
+1.

This is Holidays and probably that Apache committers are on the beach
and forget to response ;-)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Here's my +1 - just noticed one minor issue with the archetype-catalog
artifacts (cfr. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-2121) but I don't
think anyone is actually using that feature so let's fix that for the next
release

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource