Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch> on 2000/08/23 22:21:00 UTC

Again corrupted images

There is the problem with ant corrupting images again!?

The images in the webapp directory are ok (except cocoon.gif). But the
ones copied to build/cocoon/webapp are corrupted.  I've checked the
build.xml and can't see why. The should not be filtered as Sam has
correted the build.xml several week ago. Does anybody see why this
happens?

Giacomo

Re: Again corrupted images

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> There is the problem with ant corrupting images again!?
>
> The images in the webapp directory are ok (except cocoon.gif). But the
> ones copied to build/cocoon/webapp are corrupted.  I've checked the
> build.xml and can't see why. The should not be filtered as Sam has
> correted the build.xml several week ago. Does anybody see why this
> happens?

Ant filtering must be turned off on binary images (don't know why). I
just applied a patch to build.xml that should fix this.

Does anyone know how to rollback things in CVS?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.