Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Thibault Saint-Marc <ti...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/04 06:01:22 UTC

Re: Creating purchase order

If you haven't finished the whole process of the previous order, I believe
you need to press "Clear Order" so as to go back to screen with both
"purchase" and "sales", otherwise you just go back to the order currently
in process.

Tibo

Re: Creating purchase order

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Thibault,

Maybe that was what happened and I got in a loop somehow. Some kind of
caching perhaps. I will look further into it.

Regards,

Pierre