Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/19 02:12:32 UTC

Bigtop build on Ubuntu works!

With the various patches I've pushed today, Bigtop can build successfully on
Ubuntu. It should build on CentOS too, but I ran into a weird problem I've
seen before with the datanucleus jars Hive depends on confusing themselves,
which I think was just a transient thing. I'll hopefully have a better
result on CentOS before the meetup starts. =)

A.

Re: Bigtop build on Ubuntu works!

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Don't have one handy, but nuking the local ivy/maven repos before building
seems to have done the trick. Looks like I've got a good CentOS build as
well.

A.

Posted by Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>.