Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2011/10/02 20:10:40 UTC

Re: [fulcrum] [VOTE] Release fulcrum-quartz-1.1.0 based on RC1

Hi folks,

On 14.09.11 20:17, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Time for some releases again. A release candidate for
> fulcrum-quartz-1.1.0 has been prepared. The uploaded files might need
> some time to be mirrored.

We need one more PMC vote. Jeffrey, Jürgen, Peter, Scott and Will: would
you please consider voting?

Bye, Thomas.

Re: [fulcrum] [VOTE] Release fulcrum-quartz-1.1.0 based on RC1

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 10.10.11 22:59, Scott Eade wrote:
> Minor comments:
> * Will the pom be updated to exclude (or make optional) the previously
> mentioned dependencies?

Actually, I'm a bit reluctant to mess with dependencies other developers
think are necessary.

> * The link to Subversion needs updating (switch from Tigris to Apache).

Will do. Site deployment is possible independently from the release, I
guess.

Bye, Thomas.

Re: [fulcrum] [VOTE] Release fulcrum-quartz-1.1.0 based on RC1

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
I will review and vote later today.

WILL

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@apache.org>.
Minor comments:
* Will the pom be updated to exclude (or make optional) the previously
mentioned dependencies?
* The link to Subversion needs updating (switch from Tigris to Apache).
* The copyright symbol is missing on the JavaDoc footer (same thing for Test
JavaDoc).
* If I checkout and run mvn site I don't see the Project Documentation in
the nav, but I guess this is due to
https://cwiki.apache.org/MAVEN/maven-3x-and-site-plugin.html

No show stoppers, so +1 from me.

Scott