Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Azly <az...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/10 14:18:54 UTC

ActiveMQ 4.0 Jmeter

Hi,

Where can I found activeMQ 4.0  JMeter Performance Test Binary.

Thanks
Azly

Re: ActiveMQ 4.0 Jmeter

Posted by Jonas Lim <jl...@exist.com>.
Hi,

You can download the latest jmeter binary snapshot  at
https://svn.apache.org/repository/incubator-activemq/distributions/

You can also try building the jmeter binary at  \activemq-jmeter  if you've
already downloaded the ActiveMQ source from the trunk.

Regards,
Jonas

Re: ActiveMQ 4.0 Jmeter

Posted by Azly <az...@gmail.com>.