Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/12 20:13:06 UTC

tynamo-federatedaccounts 0.5.0 released!

Thanks to the enthusiastic, borderline pestering community :), yet another
tynamo module, this time tynamo-federatedaccounts 0.5.0, gets an upgrade to
T5.4! Use it before the code expires, see
http://tynamo.org/tynamo-federatedaccounts+guide and code at
https://github.com/tynamo/tynamo-federatedaccounts.

Release notes at
https://github.com/tynamo/tynamo-federatedaccounts/releases/tag/tynamo-federatedaccounts-parent-0.5.0

   - Upgrade to T5.4 #1
   <https://github.com/tynamo/tynamo-federatedaccounts/issues/1>
   - Rewrite the CollapsiblePanel component as a requirejs module #2
   <https://github.com/tynamo/tynamo-federatedaccounts/issues/2>

Enjoy,
The Tynamo Team

Re: tynamo-federatedaccounts 0.5.0 released!

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
I can't think of any one who would have been pestering you about this ;)
lol

Thanks Kalle for all the hard work, I look forward to finally setting this
up.

--
George Christman
CEO

Re: tynamo-federatedaccounts 0.5.0 released!

Posted by Charlouze <me...@charlouze.com>.