Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com> on 2018/11/22 13:34:57 UTC

Compiler namespace issue

Hi Alex,

Moved to new thread.

I found out that,

1. When i use the class "A" directly importing from module in mxml file,
the compilation executes successfully.
2. But when i create a new class B in my project, extends from class A
which is in module and use the new class B in my mxml, compiler throws
NullPointerException as in my previous mails.

When i debug the code,

I can see that for the first case, the method is called once for class
A. (ASProjectScope.java:getActualDefinition():actualDefinition =
fileScopeRequestResult.getMainDefinition(qname)()line 2062 around)
But for the second case, the method is called twice. First  pass is
successful but the second pass fails.

I have no idea why.

For my project it is not a fatal error, a far as i checked, i can live
without it.

I just tried to note if it may cause a problem somewhere.

Thanks,
Serkan

Re: Compiler namespace issue

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.