Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Harsh Kumar <hk...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/19 03:33:31 UTC

Error while building Karaf trunk

Hi,
While building the trunk i get the following error,
[ERROR] Plugin org.apache.karaf.tooling:karaf-maven-plugin:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Could not find artifact
org.apache.karaf.tooling:karaf-maven-plugin:jar:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]

Would someone please help me resolve it.

Regards,
Harsh

Re: Error while building Karaf trunk

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
do u use maven 3.1.x? If yes pls try to downgrade to 3.0.x

Kind regards,
Andreas

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,