Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com> on 2008/05/13 13:47:32 UTC

Can struts 1 and tapestry 5 play together nicely?

We are about to add a new section to an existing struts1 application and I
was hoping that I could implement the new section using tapestry 5 with a
view to migrating some of the existing pages to tapestry 5 in the future.
The existing application has a couple of servlets for generating images
(graphs etc) and references jsp's, stylesheets and images etc from a war.

So... a couple of questions:
1. Is this going to be possible?
2. Will I need to tell tapestry to ignore the existing servlets? (*.do,
etc.)
3. Any issues with linking from struts pages to tapestry pages?
4. Any other issues you can think of with doing this?

Thanks,
Lance.