Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/02 17:11:05 UTC

RE: What does this mean?

Hi Peter
    Here are the results of StopWatchTest -
Testsuite: org.apache.geronimo.common.StopWatchTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed:
1.1 sec

Testcase: testConstructor took 0.06 sec
Testcase: testConstructorRunning took 0 sec
Testcase: testStartStop took 0.11 sec
Testcase: testTwoStarts took 0.11 sec
Testcase: testTwoStops took 0.16 sec
Testcase: testTwoLaps took 0.22 sec
	FAILED
Expected  more than one second, not 60
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Expected  more
than one second, not 60
	at
org.apache.geronimo.common.StopWatchTest.testTwoLaps(StopWatchTest.java:125)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
	at
	at

Testcase: testTwoLapsTestcase: testReset took 0.11 sec
Testcase: testToDuration took 0.16 sec
                    Thanks
--- "Lynch, Peter" <Pe...@NBNZ.CO.NZ> wrote:
> Hi Anita,
>
> I also have Win98 second edition, with jdk 1.4.2_03,
> and am having problems
> with StopWatchTest.  Do you know which test(s) in
> particular are failing?
> Your test results can be found in

incubator-geronimo\modules\common\target\test-reports\.
>  I am hoping to
> investigate this problem during the next week.  I'll
> keep you posted if I
> find anything.
>
> Cheers,
> Peter Lynch

../../core/src/test/o/a/g/test/protocol/mockproto/Handler.java.

http://search.yahoo.com