Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Deepak Sharma <de...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/12 15:28:10 UTC

Related to Persistence in Muse-1.0

Hi Team,

This is related to the persistence in Muse-1.0 which is not implemented. I
am looking into the workaround for this challenge.

Well, do we have any trigger point in Muse 1.0 code which gets called as in
when the Muse gets deployed in JBoss application (assuming no request has
hit the web service), so that our service can build up the resources in the
web service application which the service is maintaining.

Do let me know in case you have any idea.

Thanks in advance,
Deepak

Re: Related to Persistence in Muse-1.0

Posted by Deepak Sharma <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Balan for the response! Actually I am using Muse-1.0. So,
currently I am looking for a workaround for the muse 1.0 version

Say, all the properties information of resources are stored in some
persistence (say database). And I want to create all the Resources objects
in web service as service gets started.

So, do we have any trigger point in Muse 1.0 code which gets called as in
when the Muse gets deployed in JBoss application (assuming no request has
hit the web service), so that our service can build up the resources in the
web service application which the service is maintaining.

Regards,
Deepak

--

                    \\\\\|/////
                      | ~ ~ |

   It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
                              Oooo.
#------------------.oooO-----(    )------------------------------#
                   (    )       )  /
                       \

Re: Related to Persistence in Muse-1.0

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
Perhaps this is the API you're looking for? It appears to be a simple
listener API for WSRL destroy() callbacks. You could use this as the place
to register your persistence code and have it invoked before the resource
lifecycle was terminated.

http://ws.apache.org/wsrf/apidocs/org/apache/ws/resource/ResourceDestruction.html

Posted by Balan Subramanian <bs...@us.ibm.com>.
Hello,