Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Tedman Leung <te...@sfu.ca> on 2009/02/26 17:32:51 UTC

MappingTool and spring configuration

Does anyone know of a good way to use the mapping tool with a spring
configuration for schema generation?

My main configuration is all done through spring, i.e. my persistence.xml
looks like

   <persistence xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"	xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd" version="1.0">
      <persistence-unit name="persistenceUnit" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL" />
   </persistence>

so the MappingTool seems to be having problems sorting out my
configuration, mainly the ConnectionDriverName. I've been passively
thinking of writing my own subclass which overrides the newConfiguration()
but I'm hoping there might be an easier way.

Thanks.
 --
                                                           Ted Leung
                                                           tedman@sfu.ca