Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Maria Beckham <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2014/06/25 06:38:44 UTC

console not working.

Hi All,

I have finally been able to re-install  stratos with no errors(on output console) by re-installing activemq 5.9.1.

But, when I try to access the below management url after successful installation, i am getting page cannot be displayed error

 https://10.9.205.116:9443/console, where ipaddress is the ipaddress of the node in which i have installed entire stratos except for cartridge agent.

when i run stratos.sh, the output says process already running.

please kindly provide resolution or workaround ASAP

thanks,

Re: console not working.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maria,

Do you see any errors at the back-end? Can you access /carbon ?

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: console not working.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Maria,

Are you seeing a HTTP 404 error? If so may be you could check whether you
could telnet to <stratos-manager-host> 9443 from your local machine.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2