Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by WANG Chi <Ch...@gemalto.com> on 2007/05/28 08:36:54 UTC

The compatibility of Axis 1.4 and JAX-WS when sending attachments

Hi all,

I use Axis 1.4 as the SOAP server and JAX-WS as the client, and I want to transfer attachments between them.

I use WS-ISwA.xsd in WSDL

<import namespace="http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd" schemaLocation="WS-ISwA.xsd"/>
<element name="targetFileName" type="wsi:swaRef" />

But when I use WSDL2Java to generate the stub, the wsi:swaRef is mapped to org.apache.axis.types.URI and when use
wsimport to generate the JAX-WS stub, the wsi:swaRef is mapped to DataHandler.  So how to configure axis so it mappes
wsi:swaRef to DataHandler too? Or there is another way to transfer attachements between these two libs. Thanks a lot