Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com> on 2007/05/31 16:16:08 UTC

Correct license header?

Hi, I noticed some Java files have different license headers in them. Some
even have both! Please can someone tell me which is correct, license 1 or 2
(or neither/both)? I will update any files I touch as I go.

Rupert

License 1:
/*
 *
 * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
 * or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
 * distributed with this work for additional information
 * regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
 * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
 * "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
 * with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
 *
 *   http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
 * software distributed under the License is distributed on an
 * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
 * KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
 * specific language governing permissions and limitations
 * under the License.
 *
 */

License 2:
/*
 *
 * Copyright (c) 2006 The Apache Software Foundation
 *
 *

Re: Correct license header?

Posted by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com>.