Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2018/08/07 12:36:00 UTC

Fwd: Memory Leak in 7.3 to 7.4

Thomas,
   Thank you for raising this on the Solr list. Please let us know if we
can help you help us figure out what’s going on...or if you’ve already
figured it out!
    Thank you!

    Best,
       Tim

Posted by David Pilato <da...@pilato.fr>.
My bad. The issue I mentioned was reported with a Tika 1.16 version.
So not related to the current thread. Most likely a problem in my own code :)

Re: Memory Leak in 7.3 to 7.4

Posted by Robert Neal Clayton <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fwd: Memory Leak in 7.3 to 7.4

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.