Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2015/06/19 21:39:41 UTC

No commits to flex-utilities this weekend (was Re: AW: Any progress on the new repos?)

Hi, Infra is hoping to do the great repo split this weekend.  It will be
advisable not to make any commits to the flex-utilities repo until they
are done, and then you should clone the new repo you want to commit to.
You can find out when they are done by watching the JIRA issue.

-Alex

AW: No commits to flex-utilities this weekend (was Re: AW: Any progress on the new repos?)

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Forget it ... found it ... :-) When going to the visual representation of Github I found it ;-)

Hmmm ... today I updated my local repo and my mavenizer stuff vanished from my IDE.
But in the repo list from apache I can't see a new repo called anything flex-maven or so ...

Chris

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.