Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David Garrett <dg...@communication.concepts.cc> on 2007/05/14 23:38:30 UTC

Unexpected Subscription behaviour

I have been trying to understand subscriptions and I get an unxpected
problem using most recent trunk release.

When I create an order with the following 2 products (you will need to first
use all of the Gizmo promotions):
* GZ-NEWS-1MO - Gizmo Newsletter
* WG-5569 Tiny Chrome Gizmo

the payment Information shows:
1 Authorize for $49.74 the order total
1 Capture for an additional subscription $3.78
A further capture for (orderTotal-subscription) ie the chrome gizmo, and
the option to bill -3.78 ... is that a refund?

Is this payment situation expected?
If so, can anyone please explain each of the payment transactions?

Please see attached screen capture.

David G