Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by subh <su...@aol.com> on 2008/08/14 00:15:50 UTC

Access J2EE container's JNDI context from JBI

Hi,

As per servicemix document

"ServiceMix can be embedded in any application server, Java SE or EE
platform. When working inside an application server you probably want to
reuse the application servers JNDI provider and tooling."

I am looking for a way to lookup the JNDI for one of my EJB (SomeEJB/remote)
deployed within JBoss. I am running servicemix within JBoss with JBoss
deployer.

Any help will be great..

Re: Access J2EE container's JNDI context from JBI

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
subh,

You can use the standard Spring <jee:jndi-lookup/> as shown in the FAQ
entry Lars sent you.  The xbean.xml files are just Spring files, so you
could inject the object looked up from JNDI into your servicemix-bean or
servicemix-cxf-se POJO or whatever Java object you need it in.

Regards,

Gert

Posted by subh <su...@aol.com>.

Posted by lhein <lh...@apache.org>.