Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Li Geng <li...@quarksys.net> on 2004/03/12 22:51:54 UTC

RE: Cactus report transform problem

Finnaly I solved this problem. The cause of this issuse is the well known
bug of JDK 1.4, please check the following link:

http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-N100CB

After replace the Xalan jar files, it works like a charm. Thanks Vincent!

Li

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Li,

Thanks for reporting back. This will be *very* useful for future users
with the same problem.

Thanks
-Vincent