Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Advait Trivedi <tr...@mphasis.com> on 2007/05/22 07:29:55 UTC

automatically download dependecies

I have a POM containing dependencies. I run some plugin goals which are not
bound to any lifecycle phase from this directory. Maven does not download
dependencies specified in POM. My requirement is to download all
dependencies specified in POM at this time. I understand that invoking "mvn
install" from this directory will download all the dependencies. But I don't
want to do that. I also tried antlib, but that too downloads only when I
invoke "mvn install". Is there a possible solution?

Thanks & Regards,

Advait Trivedi,

Sr. Software Engineer,

Mphasis Ltd.