Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/27 00:51:46 UTC

[DISCUSS] OSX 4.0.1 release

We need to do a update since the package on npm is missing some bundled
node modules.

Any blockers?

Re: [DISCUSS] OSX 4.0.1 release

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@bocanegra.ch>.
I don't think we need this file. I copied it from ios and adjusted it:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/blob/master/component.json

apparently it was added for:

and a fix for coho is pending:

as it was never updated since 10/2014, I doubt that it is still needed.

regards, toby

Re: [DISCUSS] OSX 4.0.1 release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

RE: [DISCUSS] OSX 4.0.1 release