Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/01/02 22:44:26 UTC

Re: sitemap and request headers

Jerm wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does the sitemap proposal deal with any interaction with between the contents of
> request headers and sessions and the actions performed by Cocoon?
>
>     cookie:
>     authentication:
>     user-agent:
>     accept:
>     accept-language:
>     accept-charset:
>
>     etc.

Yes, we created hooks for you to react on those...

  <process uri="..." translate="..." errorhandler="...">
      <matcher class="...">
        <param name="..." value="..."/>
      </matcher>
  <process>

where matcher implements the interface

 public interface Matcher {
    boolean matches(HttpServletRequest request);
 }

and you can use some widely used ones that will be shipped with cocoon
(like the user-agent-matcher, for example), but you can always write you
own if you wish to have some strange matching logic.

Does is fit your needs?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.