Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Ax1an <ax...@foxmail.com> on 2021/03/05 11:51:12 UTC

Propose to optimize the self monitoring grafana dashboard

Hi the SkyWalking Community:

&nbsp; I propose to optimize the self monitoring grafana dashboard.

&nbsp; Now, the dashboard is not only troublesome to import, but also lacks some important metrics. So I made two new dashboards that I wanted to contribute to the SkyWalking Community.

&nbsp; The new dashboard is not only easy to import, but also has more practical metrics. Our company engineer uses it every day.

&nbsp; I believe it can help more people who use SkyWalking. Whether it's self-monitoring or optimizing performance.

&nbsp; Here is a comparison between the old and new dashboards.

&nbsp; Issue:&nbsp;https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/6498

—————————
Ruixian Wang (王瑞显)
GitHub @Ax1an