Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 刘 旭鑫 <li...@outlook.com> on 2022/05/11 11:27:37 UTC

回复: [Discuss] Remove old cluster module from distribution package

+1
________________________________
From: "Jialin Qiao"<qiaojialin@apache.org&gt;
Date: Wed, May 11, 2022 13:45 PM
To: "dev"<dev@iotdb.apache.org&gt;;

+1
—————————————————
Jialin Qiao
Apache IoTDB PMC

Eric Pai <ericpai94@hotmail.com&gt; 于2022年5月10日周二 15:02写道:

&gt; +1, and as old cluster functions are deprecated, we can also disable and
&gt; delete the test cases of old cluster to accelerate CI.
&gt;
&gt; 在 2022/5/10 14:56,“Haonan Hou”<hhaonan4444@qq.com.INVALID&gt; 写入:
&gt;
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hi,
&gt;
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Since our new cluster version is under developing and the basic
&gt; features have been implemented, I think
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; it’s time to remove old cluster module from distribution package and
&gt; add the new ConfigNode module into it.
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; It will be helpful to debug and build the IT framework for the new
&gt; cluster.
&gt;
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; By the way, the code of old cluster module will not be removed from
&gt; our repo for now. Therefore we can still
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; get the compiled old cluster binary package by running `mvn clean
&gt; package -pl cluster -am -DskipTests`
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; command.
&gt;
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; How do you think?
&gt;
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Best,
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Haonan Hou
&gt;