Posted to users@camel.apache.org by fransguelinckx <fr...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/05 14:29:01 UTC

Correct use of idempotentKey in the Camel file component

Hi,

According to the Camel documentation you can use a custom idempotentKey that
determines whether a certain file is already read with a uri-option:

This didn't seem to work for us and after a very long debugging session we
discovered the following does work:

Are we doing something wrong or does the documentation contain a mistake?

Frans

Re: Correct use of idempotentKey in the Camel file component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You may have some property placeholder clash with spring or something.

The doc is correct you can use ${ } or $simple{ }.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 2:29 PM, fransguelinckx
<fr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> According to the Camel documentation you can use a custom idempotentKey that
> determines whether a certain file is already read with a uri-option:
>
> This didn't seem to work for us and after a very long debugging session we
> discovered the following does work:
>

> Are we doing something wrong or does the documentation contain a mistake?
>
> Frans

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com