Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by moschen <lo...@gmx.de> on 2008/11/20 12:07:02 UTC

Re: issue with the firstHop tuutorial

Hi,

I had the same problem. Please note, that the exceptions that you get are
warnings! The application itself is still executed successfully, as you can
verify by the following output:

far4ever wrote:

> ..
> 16939 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository - Session
> opened
> Logged in as anonymous to a Jackrabbit repository.
> 16939 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository - Session
> closed

If you want to get rid of the warnings, you should add the following
libraries to your classpath:

slf4j-simple-1.5.5.jar
commons-collections-3.1.jar
concurrent-1.3.4.jar