Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com> on 2007/08/24 16:33:18 UTC

[T5]: Question about template <=> page class mapping

Hi,

Another one of my T5 questions.  In T4, I could easily map multiple
templates to the same class in the page spec.  Oftentimes this meant
creating a page spec that did nothing more than specify the class, but this
was more attractive to me than creating an empty Java class that subclasses
the one I really want.

Once again, for reasons of static analysis and dumping unused code, empty
classes can be problematic.  With that in mind, is there any straightforward
way to map multiple templates to a single page class?

Thanks,
Kevin