Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Conway. Fintan (IT Solutions)" <Fi...@esb.ie> on 2005/11/28 16:52:26 UTC

RE: Redisplay a JSF site after submit with the scrolling state previously used?

Hi,

Would the new "focus" component in the sandbox achieve this?

I.E. if the component which receives the focus is not on the first screenful, will the browser automatically scroll to the component which has the focus?

Many thanks,

Fintan

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps.   I'm only now looking at that component.  But there are
still use cases where you want to scroll to non-input components on
the page, which may not receive focus.