Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Sosnowski, Andrew P [IT]" <an...@citigroup.com> on 2002/10/03 14:54:44 UTC

HTML link Parser question

Apologies if this has been asked before but what I would like to do is if
there is no match for any of the fields with the regular expression, to not
load the page following the Link Parser.

This is because not all users will see the same options for the page
preceeding.

This is sort of the if/else or even just "if" conditional processing
question that crops up occasionally.

Can something like this be done?

Thanks in advance
Andy

Re: HTML link Parser question

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
No code has been written to do this type of thing, but it could be done.

-Mike

On 3 Oct 2002 at 8:54, Sosnowski, Andrew P [IT] wrote:

> Apologies if this has been asked before but what I would like to do is if
> there is no match for any of the fields with the regular expression, to not
> load the page following the Link Parser.
>
> This is because not all users will see the same options for the page
> preceeding.
>
> This is sort of the if/else or even just "if" conditional processing
> question that crops up occasionally.
>
> Can something like this be done?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Andy