Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by GridView <si...@bk.ru> on 2009/11/03 09:05:29 UTC

Re: servicemix SQL component

I'm sorry. But i do't found this example.  If it is not difficult give me
link.

Re: servicemix SQL component

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Sorry for the late answer. The database bean sample is here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/trunk/samples/database-bean/

Regards
JB

Posted by GridView <si...@bk.ru>.

GridView wrote:

> I'm sorry. But i do't found this example.  If it is not difficult give me
> link.

That's all right.... I thinck i found example.