Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/16 06:19:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink PMC Member - Dong Lin

Hi, everyone

    On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce Dong Lin as a new
Flink PMC.

    Dong is currently the main driver of Flink ML. He reviewed a large
number of Flink ML related PRs and also participated in many Flink ML
improvements, such as "FLIP-173","FLIP-174" etc. At the same time, he made
a lot of evangelism events contributions for the Flink ML ecosystem.
    In fact, in addition to the Flink machine learning field, Dong has also
participated in many other improvements in Flink, such as "FLIP-205",
"FLIP-266","FLIP-269","FLIP-274" etc.
    Please join me in congratulating Dong Lin for becoming a Flink PMC!

Best,
Guowei(on behalf of the Flink PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink PMC Member - Dong Lin

Posted by Geng Biao <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Dong!
Best,
Biao Geng

获取 Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
Posted by Rui Fan <19...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Weihua Hu <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Dong!

Posted by Hang Ruan <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!

Best,
Hang

yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn> 于2023年2月16日周四 15:24写道:

Posted by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn>.
Congratulations, Dong!

Best regards,
Yuxia

Posted by Juntao Hu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!

Best regards,
Juntao

Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com> 于2023年2月16日周四 15:16写道:

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Dong!

Posted by Junrui Lee <jr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!

Posted by Shengkai Fang <fs...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Best,
Shengkai

Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org> 于2023年2月17日周五 18:42写道:

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Dong!

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink PMC Member - Dong Lin

Posted by Lincoln Lee <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!

Posted by Qingsheng Ren <re...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!

Posted by Jane Chan <qi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!

Posted by Zhipeng Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!

--
best,
Zhipeng

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink PMC Member - Dong Lin

Posted by Yun Tang <my...@live.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!

Best
Yun Tang
________________________________

Posted by Yuxin Tan <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!

Posted by ConradJam <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Dong

--
Best

ConradJam

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink PMC Member - Dong Lin

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all!

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Dong!