Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Supheakmungkol SARIN <su...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/16 08:53:43 UTC

Reading stop word from a file!

Dear Luceners,

 I wonder if there is any pre-defined option to read stop-word from a file?

 Any comment is hightly appreciated.

 Thanks in advance & Best regards,

 Mungkol

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Reading stop word from a file!

Posted by karl wettin <ka...@snigel.net>.
16 mar 2006 kl. 08.53 skrev Supheakmungkol SARIN:

> Dear Luceners,
>
>  I wonder if there is any pre-defined option to read stop-word from
> a file?

   /** Builds an analyzer with the stop words from the given file.
    * @see WordlistLoader#getWordSet(File)
    */
   public StopAnalyzer(File stopwordsFile) throws IOException {
     stopWords = WordlistLoader.getWordSet(stopwordsFile);
   }