Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Thomas Willms <th...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/20 13:50:06 UTC

Beansbinding

Hello,

how does the mailing list work?
Who can help me with the following problem of beans binding?
  Could you integrate Beans binding again or help me  using it ?

Why is it said to be integrated in NB 10 but does not work?
 I used it in older software where I need it now and want to use it
further. So this blocks me totally
  I found a plug-in
[
http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/74915/beans-binding-support-for-form-editor
]
 but using it I get the   messages below:
  Can you tell me how to use Netbeans with it?
Whatever I install does not work. Like below plug-in versions do not
correspond.
  Why updates of plug-ins does not give the right version to use it?
Which version of Netbeans do I need?
I already wasted a lot of time and  I do not know to whom I could address...

 Thanks

Thomas

>Some plugins require plugin Classpath APIs to be installed.
> The plugin Classpath APIs is requested in version >= 1.57 but only 1.56.1
was found.
> The following plugin is affected:
>       Beans Binding Support for Form Editor
> h3. Some plugins require plugin Javac API Wrapper to be installed.
> The plugin Javac API Wrapper is requested in version >= 8.25.0.3 but only
8.24.1.3 was found.
> The following plugin is affected:
>       Beans Binding Support for Form Editor
> h3. Some plugins require plugin NetBeans Form Editor to be installed.
> The plugin NetBeans Form Editor is requested in version >= 0.22.0.1.4 but
only 0.21.1.1.4 was found.
> The following plugin is affected:
>       Beans Binding Support for Form Editor
> h3. Some plugins require plugin Form Editor to be installed.
> The plugin Form Editor is requested in version >= 1.61.0.4 but only
1.60.1.4 was found.
> The following plugin is affected:
>       Beans Binding Support for Form Editor
> h3. Some plugins require plugin Java Source Base to be installed.
> The plugin Java Source Base is requested in version >= 2.39.0.4.3.25.8.1
but only 2.37.1.4.3.25.8.1 was found.

Re: Beansbinding

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
The binding module has a dependency on the javac API wrapper which is
a dummy unless nb-javac is installed. Ugh.

--emi

http://coolbeans.xyz/ - CoolBeans: An IDE for Java, JavaEE, PHP and more!

Re: Beansbinding

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.

Re: Beansbinding

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Why not file an issue in the repo for the plugin you’re dealing with to
describe the problem?

Gj

Re: Beansbinding

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.