Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <ak...@apache.org> on 2019/05/14 18:21:48 UTC

Roadshow Seattle

If there's any interest in putting one on in Seattle I'd love to organize
one.

I believe have a lot of Apache folks in town and it would be a great excuse
to get them together.

Best
Andrew

Re: Roadshow Seattle

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@outlook.com>.
Understood. My hope is we won't be asking for funding (depends on what our nascent group decides we want to do though). I imagine we will want help with promotion. We will have no problem meeting the member oversight requirement.

The Seattle locals plan to meet next Thurs (lurking and local? Come and join us). We'll bring an outline of our proposal to events@ after that.

Ross

________________________________
Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

https://events.apache.org/ - and don't put something on the same land mass

Re: Roadshow Seattle

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@outlook.com>.
Yes. Count me in to help you organize.

________________________________

Re: Roadshow Seattle

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Roger that, looking forward to meeting up!

Re: Roadshow Seattle

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Re: Roadshow Seattle

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.